GCSE Chemistry at Right Step Academy
We are able to offer an all-inclusive, fully comprehensive Chemistry course which simplifies and streamlines the entire Chemistry syllabus at GCSE level. Produced by a Chemist at King’s College London and a Chemical Engineer at the University of Birmingham, both with several years of teaching experience in Chemistry at GCSE and A-Level, our Chemistry course notes explain all the intricacies and specialist terms in a simplistic manner, accessible to all students on their path to success in their Chemistry GCSE.
At Right Step Academy, we follow a simple 3-step process for
GCSE Chemistry tuition:
1) All students work through our uniquely created Chemistry syllabus which covers each topic across the entire GCSE specification. Our course notes consist of eight packs:
• Atomic Structure, the Periodic Table & Mixtures
• Bonding, Structure & the Properties of Matter
• Quantitative Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Analytical Chemistry
• Chemistry in the World
Each pack aims to establish the foundations for the topic covered in a very straightforward way, before building upon that knowledge towards the more complex, higher-level concepts.
By working through the packs in this manner, we are able to ensure that the course of study is accessible, as well as personalised, for each student.
2) The student revisits each individual topic using the exam board issued specification, textbooks and other learning material to fill in any gaps in their knowledge.
3) To consolidate their learning and prepare for the examinations themselves, students will work through our extensive question bank, curated by our specialist content developers. With this regular question practice under timed conditions, as well as several mock assessment dates scheduled throughout the year, students will become thoroughly primed for success in their exam.